With the recent change in our small bottles - from 50ml to 59ml - we've decided to make some changes to how the Burn of the Month will function. So if you are currently subscribed to receive this monthly, your subscription will, unfortunately, be cancelled.
Now, this is not to say that you're being left in the cold. Far from it! Going forward, here is how the Burn of the Month will function.
It's time to remember how to pretend like when we were all kids watching Mr. Dressup or Mr. Rogers.
Pretend that it is May 1st.
- On the 1st of May, DBS will announce the BotM choices. Let's say... Barbecued Beaver and Groaning Gryphon. There will be only two sauces chosen and announced on the 1st.
- For the entire month of May, those will be the sauces sent out to Burn of the Month Club subscribers. This will be based on order date, not shipping date.
- When subscribing, you will have the choice of one of the sauces (Sauce A or Sauce B) in 250ml size, or both sauces in either 59ml or 250ml.
- There will still be a single, affordable price per month for this service.
- You will have predictably tastier food.
Each month we will rotate the sauce options, so you shouldn't ever get the same ones month after month.
If you choose to get a recurring subscription, and you've chosen to only receive one bottle of sauce, we will send you an email to confirm which of the choices you would like to receive, that way you always have a say in what you get.