Well, it’s that time again!
Les Sauces Dark Bunny will be in attendance at Canfurence in a couple of weeks, and we’re looking forward to seeing you there! If you take a look at the dealer map for this coming edition, you’ll see us down in that bottom-right corner. But here are a few things that we just want you all to know:
- We’re going to bring all the sauces we can. But know that due to transportation limits, not everything will be with us.
- If you want to purchase sauce and we do not have it with us, or we run out, we’ll happily take your order and ship it to you for free after the convention.
- Yes, we’re still taking bottle returns! And yes, you still get credit for returning your used bottles! But before the questions come in:
- We will only take back bottles that we use. So please do not try and give us other sauce bottles or containers.
- We ask that the bottles be clean. Sure, the label can still be on it, but please make sure there aren’t sauce remnants in them.
- Every bottle will net you $1 (or equivalent Pepper points), because that’s roughly what it costs us for the bottles.
- We will have out tasting table again, and all of the previous rules still apply, but we ask that if you are feeling even a little bit ill that you avoid sampling the wares. We love you, but we’re looking out for the safety of not just ourselves but of all of you.
We look forward to seeing you all there!